MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a BMW 730Dielsel sport automatic 3L....

Soo much fun..... ive never driven a brand new car before and it was such a smooth ride! didnt rattle didnt feel any bumps! Nothing! But cause it was auto i kept trying to change gear! LOl! Just drove it an put petrol in for work! Omg you should've seen peoples faces with me gettin out of a £60,000 car! hahahaha... I love this job! Put £70 odd quids worth of fuel in though! Good job it wasnt my money! Such a nice paint job oon it too... think it was tandard but looked slightly two tone!!!!

OMG cant get over it!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm jealous of my sister.. she drove a porsche carrera all the way to heathrow... for a drop off... =O

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Workin accoutns at total fitness in wilmslow but the boss is goin to one of teh other clubs in a place called walkden so i got to go fill it up with petrol! And takes it for a blast up & down bypass! OMG it was soooo much quicker than my 105bhp LOL.... The boss thought i was doin him a favour as well!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts

Soo much fun..... ive never driven a brand new car before and it was such a smooth ride! didnt rattle didnt feel any bumps! Nothing! But cause it was auto i kept trying to change gear! LOl! Just drove it an put petrol in for work! Omg you should've seen peoples faces with me gettin out of a £60,000 car! hahahaha... I love this job! Put £70 odd quids worth of fuel in though! Good job it wasnt my money! Such a nice paint job oon it too... think it was tandard but looked slightly two tone!!!!

OMG cant get over it!
i do hope that is a typo :slap:

·
Banned
8,794 Posts

OMG cant get over it!
when i drive other cars, i realise how uncomfortable my car really is. like my dads new leon, same sporty bumpy suspension, but when i go over liek speed bumps or un even road. not a single rattle atall. so torquey its nuts. only one car i enjoyed driving less than zr's and that was an integra type r. tho the engine was crazy above 5.500revs.

·
FOOK me she is fast!!
1,317 Posts
i drove a old x reg civic type r and the second stage of the exhaust note when you red line it is nuts so i the feeling lol

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I hope to God she didn't put petrol in a £60, 000 Diesel BMW. Please say it isn't so, that will be one p***ed of boss and end of your job I'm afraid :wavecry:

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I'm lucky that I have the uncomfortable, slammed, sexy ZR for when I feel like pimpin', and the sensible, comfy, slow five month old Astra for when I feel like being sensible :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOLOL... Not been able to drive any other cars recently drove a ml63 the other day to liverpool an back though that was fun 510bhp :) 144 got out of it couldve had more but steerin went toooo light LOL

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
automatics are crap...my mums merc is and i just get so bored...although the power is fun...the porsche on the other hand...iss niiiice!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I hope to God she didn't put petrol in a £60, 000 Diesel BMW. Please say it isn't so, that will be one p***ed of boss and end of your job I'm afraid :wavecry:

+1 :crazy:

i was hoping to be the one to point that out lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
i was taken for a cruise in an Audi A8 W12 a few years back, its like being in your living room , except your doing 150mph.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes i coul see! And no i put diesel in it! So i aint as thick as you all think!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts