MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know... how can they tell ppl wht to wear and wht not to wear or even how to wear it ... sooo mean

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Its because they want to put blacks in jail apparently from reading it :S What about builders there arses are always hanging out there gona be in and out of prison if they dont buy one hell of a belt lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its because they want to put blacks in jail apparently from reading it :S What about builders there arses are always hanging out there gona be in and out of prison if they dont buy one hell of a belt lol
lmao :zorro:

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
thought america was the land of the free? freedom of expression and speach and all that bollocks....

They day the government tells me how to dress is the day i leave this country... although im not a fan of the "lets wear our pants round our ankles coz we look cool" crew, people shud be able to wear what they like

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thought america was the land of the free? freedom of expression and speach and all that bollocks....

They day the government tells me how to dress is the day i leave this country... although im not a fan of the "lets wear our pants round our ankles coz we look cool" crew, people shud be able to wear what they like
+1 :D

i dont like how they wear their trousers either (unless they have nice arse on show) hehe :whistle:

but i dont think anyone should be told how to wear their clothes :)
that would be like sayin that girls can only wear knee length skirts... bet you wouldn't want to see that come in to force?! ;) lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.