MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
old schooolers Chinese buffet - 25th October!

what a crazy idea....how abouts the old school doing something old scooooool??

we used to go for big wok lincoln, so we could venture there, or somewhere else...there's a cracking Chinese buffet in castelford :D

anyone up for noodles and giggles??

EDIT!!!

confirmed - Sat 25 Oct @ 7pm, at China City in Castleford, postcode WF10 4LX, just off M62, J32 :D

!!!!!CANCELLED!!!!! lack of interest :(

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Its feckin easy to find. Your directions go as follows... A1 - A1/M1 Link - M1 - M62 East turn left where you see a sign saying XScape. How bloody hard is that!?! :stupid::stupid: :rb:

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dear oh dear!! will pop some dates up soon, see who's about :)

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
class, so we're off to cass, when shall we goooooooo?

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
excellent!!! :D

well looking at the diary, i think a saturday might have to be on the books, will give people lots of time to get here and no excuses!!!

how about 18th October? hows everyone for then?

hotel...i'd trust the premier inn at castleford, just off M62 J31 and only £48 per night, per room - bargain!!!! and they are comfy ickle hotels :D

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
okily dokily, 25th October???

tis around WF10

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hotel...i'd trust the premier inn at castleford, just off M62 J31 and only £48 per night, per room - bargain!!!! and they are comfy ickle hotels :D
that's not the one near the Bentley, Porsche and Mercedes garages is it? :S

Cos that's nearby my Leeds office it is, and THAT is smack bang in the middle of the red light district :detectiv:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.