Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get a better car through enterprise but for only 14days

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my cars not written of and its not as bad as they first thought and there sayin it cud be repaired as quikley as nxt friday,

so as u now the ppl hu r repairing my car iv lent me this corsa- now what i can do is keep the corsa for how ever long the repairs take even if the repairs run on.

or

i can get a better car through enterprise cos they have to give you car thats the Equivalent to your own. but they can only give u a car for 14days so if the repairs run on later then id b stuck with out a car.

now bearing in mind that i rly hate the corsa everything about it and it drives like wank and im going insane driving it what do you think i should do.

i was also thinking that knowing that im going to be with out a car in 14 days and iv saved them money by not using one there cars cos he sed its costing him money cos insurance are not paying him back for leting me use one of his courtesy cars then that mite make him speed up and make it so i defintley have my car by nxt friday.

so opinions people what would u do :-k

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
I paid a fiver a day and got a better car

Even though it was a shitty golf

But thats gotta be better than that corsa

·
Registered
15 Posts
Why let it bother you? In-fact why pay someone money to use a better car. Put up with it, you'll have your own car back in no time at all. I seriously would not take a slightly better car that i could only keep for 14 days if there was any chance the repairs could last longer than 14 days.

My 2p.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hoogie said:
I paid a fiver a day and got a better car

Even though it was a shitty golf

But thats gotta be better than that corsa
i think thats wot i get a golf

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
Yeah keep the Corsa. Its not your fault that your car got trashed so why should you have to pay any extra money? At the end of the day it could be much worse... They could have given you a (shudder) Nissan micra :grin:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont have to pay for a upgrade, and yeah i guess i cud have my car back on friday, i have been ragging the shit out of this corsa but i feel tight now cos just found out the repair centre that has given me this car has given it me out of there own pocket and insurance is paying them for them for giving it me and there happy for me to have it for free until my cars done so i feel abit tight now

·
Registered
899 Posts
keep the corsa, what ever you get instead still wont be as good as the zed! if they was to give you another zed for a couple of weeks then yes do it!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kabash said:
ruin that corsa matey
lol i cant il feel bad knowing that they gave it me for free when they didnt have to , its all ready got like yrs worth of dirt on it that i feel bad about . im gonna b nice to it :eek:hwell:

·
1,626 Posts
Blade said:
Yeah keep the Corsa. Its not your fault that your car got trashed so why should you have to pay any extra money? At the end of the day it could be much worse... They could have given you a (shudder) Nissan micra :grin:
Like me I got one of them

1 - 20 of 20 Posts