MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just been searching for classic cartoons from when i was a kid, as you do. I just found a site that has a complete listing and found a few that i just couldn't remember the name of.

Does anyone remember a cartoon called Jayce and the wheeled warriors??

Theres loads more I never thought i'd see or even hear of again, Gobots, visionaires, Bravestar, even the animated spin off of star wars called Droids: the adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO! I now remember watching all of these!

Can anyone else name or describe a cartoon they remember watching when they were younger?? post it here!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aye matey, it is. I remember it well. And the talkin horse called thirty-thirty!

·
Registered
312 Posts
What about the thing where humans controlled dinosaurs by putting helmets on them or something???? was it dinoriders or something like that?

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Aye....

I liked Wheel Warriors, M.A.S.K, The Mysterious Cities Of Gold, Transformers and gotta be Thundercats...hmm and some questionable ones like Teddy Ruckspin (lol) and Animals of Farthing Wood (fuck me)!!!

Also loved a cartoon called Wowser (wow wow wow Wowser!!!) he he he

Memories...ahh.....ill get you next time Gadget!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Andy yeah, Dinoriders.

What about StarCom?! I loved that!!

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
watch channel 609 on sky (jetix) ulysses 31 on at 10.30 and jayce and the wheeled warriors on at 11pm (not that i watch them though!)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
towersl said:
watch channel 609 on sky (jetix) ulysses 31 on at 10.30 and jayce and the wheeled warriors on at 11pm (not that i watch them though!)
I watch that too Lynz!!!!! :up: :up:

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just downloaded a full episode of Jayce and the wheeled warriors. It still as good as i rememer! lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Jayce rules!!!

Especially Herc, soooo sarcastic!!!

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Jib 21 said:
towersl said:
I watch that too Lynz!!!!! :up: :up:
tee hee! phew!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts