MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FUCK FUCK FUCK! :argh: :argh: :argh:

I was flagged down this morning on the way to work by a kind may telling me that my freshley fitted LED tube on the LHS of the car was hanging off!

low and behold it was! (the fucking bastard flimsy twatting brakets had snapped

and as i had nothing to secure it with i had to cut the wire and put it in the car! fuck fuck fuck!

now im gonna have to get under the car to repair the wire and secure the rest before they go as well!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all of them M8!

i even use cable ties in places too but someone up there dont like me and every time i get a new mod they fuck anotherone up for me!

just like whet i first got it lowered then some tart pulled out and i ended up scuffing on of my rims!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its gonna be cable tie city when i get home but i have to figure oit how to re-wire the tube as i cut the wire???? i suppose that was my own fault but u know what its like when ur knelt in a puddle at a bus stop gettin pissed on with rain and trying to find somewhere to secure an LED tube to!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Thats not that bad, I had my rear tube fall down and melt through the zorst :(

was only 3 days old, and cannot get replacements tubes for sh*t

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
problem solved! i have now got secure LEDS! fingers croosed they will last!

As for the replacemnt tubes (F1 BOY) i have seen a few places that do them but cant say wether they will be the same connections?????

ICE LED do them and also i believe NEOQUIP??????? dont quote me tho!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts