MG ZR Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an OFFICAL STATEMENT on Behalf of The Owners & moderators of "www.themgzr.co.uk"

The 4 administrators & 5 Moderators & 1 Photographer Have NO PROBLEMS or ISSUES with ANY other MG or ZR related site.

I have spoken at length, with the other site's Admin and (as far as I am aware) they have NO PROBLEMS with US

The only thing that we have ever said is "We will not allow Linking" to other sites that are based on the "Same" Vehicles as our own site.

This question of "mgzr is better than Unleashed" ..quite frankly does not exist
The admin & mods of BOTH sites WILL NOT allow any "Slangin matches" to occur either here or there ......If members start slaggin off the unleashed site (or any other related site) in open forum then they will be contacted by Admin & given a formal warning........

I've said this before people , lets be "Professional" bout this. I have NEVER seen anyone on "X Power" slag off Rover .org ....so why do we contiually keep comin up with this.

Every Member on here has the right to ask questions ...Jason has asked "Is there a problem between us & Unleashed"

THE SHORT ANSWER IS ..........................NO THERE IS'NT!!!!

Should any other member wonder about the situation then please, refer them to this post.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.