MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random questions.........

ill start, is a dove a white pigeon?
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
dont think it is, i thought it was a smaller bird to a pigeon.

but i'm sure someone will know out there!

Why do companiesput silly tags and labels on thier products? like a saucepan - Caution contents maybe become hot????
 

·
LU HG
Joined
·
3,487 Posts
Novaload said:
Why do companies put silly tags and labels on thier products? like a saucepan - Caution contents maybe become hot????
I know what you mean there mate! A knife thats says: Warning maybe Sharp. :wallb:
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
may contain nuts on peanut butter!

this could be a thread of its own!!!!!
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
it goes past you, and the next person, then takes a right at windy bottom and then disappears up windy hole only to reappearout of someone elses windy mouth! :blink2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
So...followin on from that.......will the bit of wind that blew past me this afto have reached Stew & Di yet in Hornsea??????

(It was headin in that direction!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
So...followin on from that.......will the bit of wind that blew past me this afto have reached Stew & Di yet in Hornsea??????

(It was headin in that direction!!)
not too bad at min but friday night was horrendous windy but ok
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
ok Random weather question! anyone got that strom that ment to be hitting the UK???

we had a bit of rain here tonight, like a fool i was stuck outside in it!
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
only things i dont like about them is driving in "driving rain", i mean who and why did they call it Driving Rain, its crap to drive in!
 

·
Former Site Owner
Joined
·
3,525 Posts
Novaload said:
only things i dont like about them is driving in "driving rain", i mean who and why did they call it Driving Rain, its crap to drive in!

im in blackpool and its blowing a force 8 gale

and pissing down
 

·
Typhooner :)
Joined
·
6,592 Posts
back on topic lads!!!!! this is me and a sled dog called buggsy, we went sledding in canada, then walked on a frozen lake, v nice, sorry for amount of clothes but, it was -20!

 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
er random question Lyndz, but wasnt the topic "random questions"???
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top