MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 4 and a bit days of work left :mml:

If any of you see a ****ty old white Toyota Corolla in Cornwall that'd be the missus driving me about so don't be shy and wave :wave:

Sooooo looking forward to a holiday! :beer2:

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Strong post ;) how will you cope with not driving
Badly!

Was up in Manchester this weekend with someone else driving and I was sooooo bored. Just spent most of the time sleeping :(

But I suppose it does allow me to drink from dawn till dusk everyday :D

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
Badly!

Was up in Manchester this weekend with someone else driving and I was sooooo bored. Just spent most of the time sleeping :(

But I suppose it does allow me to drink from dawn till dusk everyday :D
im down thier in newquay mate on thursday till tuesdayish lol in my ZED so if you see me flash me ill keep my eyes out yellow with black wheels ZED

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im down thier in newquay mate on thursday till tuesdayish lol in my ZED so if you see me flash me ill keep my eyes out yellow with black wheels ZED
Will keep my eyes peeled for you!

I'm near Perranporth, although doing the whole touristy bit seeing the Eden Project, St Michaels Mount, Tintagel Castle, etc.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
In Cornwall Friday too :)

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
im off to salcombe on friday for the weekend down in devon....what route you guys taking? im going m4 m5 rather than a30 etc as its alot quicker!

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im off to salcombe on friday for the weekend down in devon....what route you guys taking? im going m4 m5 rather than a30 etc as its alot quicker!
No idea buddy, the missus is driving, lol!

We're breaking up the journey by staying at the Victoria Lodge in Salisbury Friday night, if anyone remembers that place ;)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
No idea buddy, the missus is driving, lol!

We're breaking up the journey by staying at the Victoria Lodge in Salisbury Friday night, if anyone remembers that place ;)
you are until they recognise you!! :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
i'm leaving for st ives on saturday morning for 2weeks!! come on gorgeous sun shine and a bit of surfing!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hehe.

No break for me till Monza now :( Plenty of days saved up though :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts