MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have now got 2 half sets of wheels on my zed. On the rear I have 17" MG straights and the front I have 16" team dynamics a bit like the straights. people going to the northeast meet this sunday may see them. should I expect a bad change in handling. I have to say though now i've got used to them they look good in a weird way lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been looking to see if anything bad can come from it but I cant find anything but I did find out that some porche come with different size wheels supposidly.

I will try and get some pics up tomorrow depending on the quality my old phone can take

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww well I'm putting my straights back on when I can afford tyres for them shouldnt be too long now maybe a few weeks.

It doesnt sound like there is anything bad that can come of it for the time been. At least its legal to have them like this.

cheers guys

·
Registered
ZR 105 (IAB) ZR+120 (HQM)
1,379 Posts
Depends a bit on what tyres are fitted - 17" Straights fitted with 205/45R17 tyres will have the same tread width and approximately the same rolling circumference as 16" wheels fitted with 205/50R16 tyres.

·
Registered
669 Posts
mot testers say that aslong as its the same size wheel on the same axle your okay and porshes and mercs beamers have different size wheels for traction bigger on the back? i seen a merc with 275 35 19s on the back and 240 35 19s on the front

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.