MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right......i am the least racist person u will ever find, but my good god, if you work in a call centre, please speak fcukin english!!!!!

This is part of the convo i just had (after still not fixing my problem of not being able to send texts because of the computer system being down.)

Vic I would also like to change my address details, Can i do that with you now or do i need to call back tomorro?

Operator.......Yes madam, you can do that with me, can i take the post code?

Vic.......Yes, IP?? ??

Operator.........OD

Vic......No, IP

Operator.......OG

Vic ........ NO IP

Operator........OB

Vic........ Indigo Papa

Operator..........Sorry madam??

Vic........O forget it...... IIIIIIIIIII.....PPPPPPPPPPP

Operator...........IP

Vic......YES!!!!!

Operator......Can i take the house number please madam??

Vic........its not a number, its a name

Operator.......89??

Vic......NO, its a name

Operator........Just 9??

Vic.......No W A T E R M I L L C O T T A G E

Operator......Sorry can u repeat that madam?

Vic....... even slower W A T E R M I L L C O T T A G E

After going over and over this we finally get to my address to which he says the village, the town, then the house name, the SUSSEX???????? WTF????

NOOOOOOOOO, S U F F O L K!!!!!!

We finally get it sorted after 27 mins and 45 secs on the phone!! For him to say.....

Operator........ Sorry madam, our compyter billing system is down, can you phone back another time to change your address

:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

O my fcukin good god, what a waste of half an hour of my life!!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
I hear yer !!! Whenever i phone up Sky Box Office i keep hanging up on them til i get an english speaking person !!!! :up: :up:

·
Registered
127 Posts
only gonna get worse.

they are given list of the weather and topical subjects like corry and enders to talk about.

cheap labour they are

·
Registered
127 Posts
if anyone wants there own hong kong based call centre, have recieved this in my mail

If you are setting up a Call Centre in Hong Kong,
our company can provide:

1. Dedicated Hong Kong Fax Line (US$20.00 per month)
Unlimited fax receiving and every incoming fax will be
converted into TIFF file and forwarded to your email address.

2. Dedicated Hong Kong Phone Line (US$20.00 per month + IDD Charges)
Every incoming call will be forwarded to your company phone number.

We also provide Dedicated China Phone Line service.

Details please email [email protected]

Man Bond Communications Limited
Block F1, 13/F., Tuen Mun Industrial Centre
No. 76, Pui To Road, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong

Tel: 852-2780-3257
Fax: 852-8343-7020
Email: [email protected]
Homepage: http://www.hktel.com

If you wish to be removed from our list, please return our email with Removal at the Subject: line.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Right......i am the least racist person u will ever find, but my good god, if you work in a call centre, please speak fcukin english!!!!!

This is part of the convo i just had (after still not fixing my problem of not being able to send texts because of the computer system being down.)

Vic I would also like to change my address details, Can i do that with you now or do i need to call back tomorro?

Operator.......Yes madam, you can do that with me, can i take the post code?

Vic.......Yes, IP?? ??

Operator.........OD

Vic......No, IP

Operator.......OG

Vic ........ NO IP

Operator........OB

Vic........ Indigo Papa

Operator..........Sorry madam??

Vic........O forget it...... IIIIIIIIIII.....PPPPPPPPPPP

Operator...........IP

Vic......YES!!!!!

Operator......Can i take the house number please madam??

Vic........its not a number, its a name

Operator.......89??

Vic......NO, its a name

Operator........Just 9??

Vic.......No W A T E R M I L L C O T T A G E

Operator......Sorry can u repeat that madam?

Vic....... even slower W A T E R M I L L C O T T A G E

After going over and over this we finally get to my address to which he says the village, the town, then the house name, the SUSSEX???????? WTF????

NOOOOOOOOO, S U F F O L K!!!!!!

We finally get it sorted after 27 mins and 45 secs on the phone!! For him to say.....

Operator........ Sorry madam, our compyter billing system is down, can you phone back another time to change your address

O my fcukin good god, what a waste of half an hour of my life!!!!!!

Sorry Vic can you go through that again i didnt get it PMSL,i thought your house had a name not a number as well , and is your papas car really indigo LOL
;) :stupids:

·
2,070 Posts
Yes i know this is getting silly i work with Fedex and they have a call centre in India that deals with parcels that are delivered in the UK its daft!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
krizr said:
ditto, i phoned the Rail Enquiries and tried speaking in my most 'polite' scottish accent and every time it's a forign person that doesn't have the slightest clue how to speak / interpret the queens english never mind a scottish accent!!
hey thats nothing, i might have some scottish blood in me somewhere but sometime i cant understand you either (thats you as the scotts!) and one of my work mates is even worse, bloody essex boy cant understand a word the scotts or irish say!

oh and anyone tried sending a Text to a Land Line??? makes forsome funny listerning! :mrgreen:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
texts to land lines are the best things in teh world specailly if you get those annoying txt speaking people (the one who put 'how r u m8' )

but back to call center they are brillinat i called a settling bank who routed me to indian, i quoted a figure on some currency rate they could barely understand but agree anyway as i was in a rush.

Next day i have there london boys on the fone screaming we never agreed to that price i said you did and will email the fone converstaion over!

anyway after what they heard they paid up leaving my book up a quite a bit and me getting a direct line number to there over flow UK desk!

I like arguing with call center staff as they will always back down

If you want a Bank with a brilliant phone manner and always there for you Coutts is the one for you LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts