MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Red 53 ZR 105 just a few hours ago (this is my first) and i'm loving it already :D

Though it's only a 1.4 it feels more nippy than my previous car, a 2.0 Golf Gti, though it was probably more refined than the ZR, it always felt sluggish and heavy and personally I think the ZR is much more pleasing on the eye. Gonna miss them electric windows though !!!

To all the doubters, don't knock it till you've tried it :wink:

Now where's that credit card . . . .

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I thought all the 105+ models HAD electric windows ?

Surely it's only the standard models like mine with winders innit?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
(+) have electrics + lumbar support adjustment etc.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe, nah i'm not THAT thick :D

Turns out it's a 105 i've got and not a 105 + as advertised, hence no leccy windows/mirrors, fogs, lumber etc. If i'd done my research beforehand . . .

·
Registered
314 Posts
mk1 +'s have the following that non +'s dont have (unless they have been added after or ordered on top of standard fits):

- Electric Windows
- Electric Mirrors
- Electric Sunroof
- Front Fogs
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Leather Gaitor
- Rhodium Rear ZR Badge
- Height Adjustable Seat
- Lumbar Support

In addition to the above Mk 2 +'s have:

- Air Con
- CD Player

·
Registered
278 Posts
Depends so much on the individual deal. My 04 straight 105 had no electric windows or mirrors, but did have half leather seats and CD

·
Registered
775 Posts
Cool dude i felt the same when i got mine, i love it now , and we should have cc cards with the site logo on to remind us what we are spending it on LOL LOL \:D/

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
one_o_five said:
Hehe, nah i'm not THAT thick :D

Turns out it's a 105 i've got and not a 105 + as advertised, hence no leccy windows/mirrors, fogs, lumber etc. If i'd done my research beforehand . . .
Hee Hee - hope you only paid 105 money then mate :wink:

Mine is just a plain ol' 105 as well, although I added the front spots cos they are a doddle.
I will stick on some heated mirrors as well, if I can ever find the relevant bit of friggin' wiring loom. ](*,)

Fortunately it is quite easy to reach over and wind the passenger window down on the Zed 'cos the cars are only small. - Feck me I can't remember the last car I had that didn't have leccy windaz.

Prior to buying my Zed I thought that everything had 'em. :eek:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Lou's been feeling proper members for years :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^

·
455 Posts
he he he ...

pmsl...

who was that laughing? not me, no siree bob . . :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:-^ :-^ :-^ :-^