MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Looking a little shabby at the moment, poor girl, but project Stealth ZR is in progress, and these are the first steps...

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
sick imo.

just not decided if its "sick yo'...or just plain sick :sick:

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
i'm thinking of winding the coilies down n let the skirts scrape the floor so to get in your club grantus now i'm on lil wheels for a bit.
do it. we can get stuck somewhere together. how romantic....:santa:

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
sorry mr bendjunkie lol

and hew mr "hes going for 13's dumbass" use the space bar please or spell checker, whatever suits you best dear sir

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
sorry mr bendjunkie lol

and hew mr "hes going for 13's dumbass" use the space bar please or spell checker, whatever suits you best dear sir
excuse me?:rtf:

EDIT: just incase you didnt get it first time...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...:dumbass&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

2nd EDIT: Pointing out your own mistakes....(see quote). "hew"?

only definition of hew being http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define:+hew&meta= which is in no way related to the current discussion.

Please refrain from PWNING yourself.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
i like the straights they look cool with the lines of the bodykit... maybe consider keeping them...

paint like 3 white and 1 silver just to break up the colour scheme too :)

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Definitions of dumbass on the Web:

dunce: a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence

and you know of my education?

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i like the straights they look cool with the lines of the bodykit... maybe consider keeping them...

Jebus, that sounds like a plan my good man, liking the yellow idea, although i think a lil bit of blue would need to be added to best do the trick.

Oh, n grant, i just pmsl, literally, my pants are soaked, yet nice and warm.

·
Registered
12,616 Posts

woooah watch out, dont offend with the straight talk, didnt you hear he's going for 13's!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts