MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my poor zed got keyed last nite all down the right side of my car from rear light to front wing i am sooo pissed off and am gona get security cameras outside my house now cause of dis.y do people do this is it because they are jelous????beats me.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
:evil: :evil: :evil: ....thats a fecking shite thing to do to some bodys car....i hope the little mother luvers have a nasty acccident with a chainsaw....

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

It makes me mad to here about things like this...... why oh why do people feel good scratching someone elses car....... :evil: do they feel big or something..........??

·
Registered
775 Posts
Some people :-k i had a right go at a guy at the merryhill shopping centre the other day he was parked over from me and i saw him open his door on this guys car and didnt even turn a head to wot he had done ](*,) so i went over and told him, it got nasty and the security was called he said i asulted him (i was just a push honest) still i came out on the wrong and this f...ker walked away after denting the guys car ,i got his reg and left it on his wind screen, tossers

·
Registered
85 Posts
Unfotunately there are people that have no respect for others property. My car has never been "keyed" and touch wood it won't be, but i can honestly say that car parks are my most "feared" place when out in my Zed. I hate em.
The spaces are to small for a start, so your practically all on top of each other. Then you just have to pick what you think is the best spot where your car won't get banged, dented, scratched etc.....

You can park bewteen two brand new cars but it don't mean they will respect your car anymore, it really annoys me that people think that crashing there door in to the side of your pride and joy is "ok" it's just an accident, you can hardly see it bla bla bla....

The best solution i have found is parking across two spaces, despite some disgruntled looks and the odd TWAT that will still insist on squeezing in beside you, it works! I am also lucky enough to be able to park in the Parent and Toddler spaces!! So that is very helpful, unless of course there are none left, then there is only one option left, disabled! I don't care, they are never completely full.

Just remember, altho we all LOVE our Zeds and keep them lookin in prestine condition, not everyone else does, take an extra 10 mins finding a bigger space in the car park, it could save you money :D
:-^ :-^ :-^

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeh my son is 2 i use parent and child ,thats how big the spaces should be, i couldnt belive the security guy blamed me for having a go at the guy for smacking his door off some poor persons car,

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Harsh....

Agree with car parks too, I allways double park (not too obvious, but enough for people to think your a crap driver) Worked well, even when a driving instructer came in with his girlfriend, (on the way into the bay curbing both alloys) pointed at the double space and was going to "start on me" untill his girlfriend pulled him away lmao :D. But the number of people that couldnt park next to me was amazing... i avoided several failed mot cars and a couple of the uber space wagons.

·
Registered
141 Posts
the thing with double parking is, i've seen cars with parking tickets on as they are straddling two bays, therefore causing another car not to park there! understandable but unreasonable! i had my golf keyed down to jealousy, it makes you so angry, especially when you find out who did it but cant prove it! ahhhhh :evil:

·
Registered
938 Posts
i am sorry to hear that mate, my zr got keyed too from the rear lights to the headlights, a very nice line indeed, it was only 3 months old....

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Sorry to hear that hun.... :eek:

Hope you get it sorted, and catch the bastards and smash their knee caps off :-^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts