2,070 Posts
Stuff em mate, do you like yours cus thats all that matters :up:

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Ady new said:
Stuff em mate, do you like yours cus thats all that matters :up:
Thats the only reason I bought mine.

How many of you bought it because you liked the Zed or becuase of what it'd be worth in 3 - 5 years time??

Honest answers now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bought mine cause I fell in love with the colour!!!! :cool1:

Also the world would be a very boring place if everyone was the same.................. just imagine how common Zeds would be if everyone in the world had one?!?!?! :blink2:

:bash:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Do what I did and add your own ratings. If enough people do that we will get the average ratings right up!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
i love mine , and to be honest rusty hinges and shit , if the car is looked after and service the hinges should be clean and regreased, these bad cars are normaelly owned by mupets that buy a car and never even check the oil, and expect it just to toddle on for years, a car is a car and if you dont do ya bit it will fall a part wot ever the make, how many times you sat in the traffic looked a cross and seen a car 3 /4 years old dirty rusty dented and bumpers hanging off wheel trims missing or broke , and thought to ya self how the f..k did he get it in that shape, hate to say it but my brother inlaw is one of them guys hes had about 6 cars in 2 years and claims all are shit, yet its got nothing to do with the fact he dont clean the thing runs out of fuel regular and only does something if a light comes on, and just to top it off drives like a twat on ice LOL No No its the people who own these car that are to blame 90% of the time, nothing wrong with proventative Maintenance .

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
well popped on my own review just now, just told the truth an the way i see my car no lies :up: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've just added a review too, hopefully we'll get the facts right for the rest of the world to see.

Some of the comments were a little off the mark, especially the guy complaining about the suspension being a little harsh. I mean, what does he expect, it's supposed to be a sports car - if he wanted a nice soft suspension, why not go for the 25!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
ZR Review

My other half winges constantly about the harsh ride of the ZR (he knows nothing about the XPower springs...) but he drives a Cavalier CDX which rides like a Cruise Ship - it chucks you all over the place, but smoothly. If I was up and down the motorway everyday I don't think I could hack the ZR, as it is I can bear my rough little ZR for the amount of long range travelling I do - and most 'big roads, dual carriage way or motorway are generally smooth enough for your fillings not to get rattled out

Think that whinning bloke on there was suffering a bit too much from 'grass is alway greener' syndrome, also sounds like his particular car is a bit of a lemon. If my car was that bad I'd snap MG R's hand off at the offer of an extended warranty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts