MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont ever get insured with these fraudsters not only was i told id be getting 8500 back AFTER excess then get the cheuqe today for 8000
there liers and slow mofos
i now think that i will not be getting another car and just settling my loan

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
That lot screwed me around last year. They had to ask me the value of my car as their so called engineer couldn't use a glass' guide. So when i got the value of it back I questioned their engineers qualifications. He had none, fifteen years experience with cars and thier own course in valuations. So I complained that even I was more qualified than them with a BSc in Aeronautical Engineering. So I was offered more money as compensation.

The next drama came the following may as they had not declared the car SORN to the DVLA. I had done the appropriate things with the V5 but they couldn't work out goverment paperwork and I was threatened with an £80 fine which after sitting in the DVLA office in Glasgow for three hours to sort out. Then as I transferred my policy over to my new car the new quote was £2400. So they were told to shove it. But somehow I still got premiums charged to me. So a coplaint went to the goverment watchdog, and their CEO. Funnyly enough a cheque for £500 and an apology was received a week later from a company director.

Moral of story, don't insure with Norwich union

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok got it sorted and told them there all sh!t heads and i wont be using them ever again (had house, shop, life and car insurance with them) got the new cheque today now need to wait till the 31st to get my new car, spoke to the guy and james ewards in chester and there gonna send a drive to pick me up in st annes!! how nice is that :up: now i just need to get my subs sorted and my boot fit fixed and ill be back :blink2:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
The_Tiger said:
ok got it sorted and told them there all sh!t heads and i wont be using them ever again (had house, shop, life and car insurance with them) got the new cheque today now need to wait till the 31st to get my new car, spoke to the guy and james ewards in chester and there gonna send a drive to pick me up in st annes!! how nice is that :up: now i just need to get my subs sorted and my boot fit fixed and ill be back :blink2:

glad youre soon to be sorted mate excellent xmas pressie to yourself :up: :up:

G

·
They were the same FCUKWITS that I was insured with when my 18month old manta was totalled by an incompetant mini-cab driver who didnt know how to drive in the wet. He slammed into me at 60 when I was stationary.

Took me 6 months of hassling and argument to get anywhere near the proper value of the car despite me having documentary and independant eveidence to support the condition of the car. Still got nearly £1000 less than it was really worth.

Avoid them like the plague!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts