MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a divide and i dunno why !!!!

In the north we got the best football teams, the best supporters, the best countryside and the best beer and the best countryside!!!!

Was down south near London the other week and everything is more expensive ( i mean £3.25 for a pint ) , the peeps are more unpleasant, everyone has funny accents!! Everyone down south is really loud and big headed !!! The list goes on !!!

So if yer from the south tell me whats wrong with the north !!!

If yer from the north tell me whats wrong with the south !!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
well i'm from the north, but live in the south!! u do find more attitude down south i have to admit, but u get that where ever!! just gotta meet the right peeps!! i love some of the northern accents, specially yorkshire, but i also love the southern accent (apart from devon/cornwall, lol)!!

And yes things are more expensive down here, but the general cost of living is higher, as are wages!!!

But i have to ask Rich, where the hell were u paying that price for beer???

And also Rich, i do remember a certain someone saying women down south were better!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZRVic said:
But i have to ask Rich, where the hell were u paying that price for beer???

And also Rich, i do remember a certain someone saying women down south were better!!!!!
I was in a club in London !!! Have to admit the average was about £2.60 though !!! A bit more though than tne £2 up here !!!

And it just goes to show that northereners talk through there arses at times when i said girls from the south are better !!! :zip: :zip: :zip: :zip:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
well London is a diff place all together!!!! Not everyone down south are like the majority of londoners!!!!!!

never mentioned names richy!!! :p ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Those prices are *CHEAP* compared to what you'd pay on Newcastle's quayside.

I've lived in both London and Newcastle, there are pros and cons to both places, to be honest if you know where you're looking in London, it's not that much more expensive at all.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Richard said:
I was in a club in London !!!
Thing is m8 any club u go in drinks are expensive copared to the prices u pay in a pub.....

Down ere u got cheap place for drink ie Exmouth is cheap but u go near Exeter then prices go up....

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
THE SOUTH RULES...we pay more for beer but we dont speak funny lol...no offence intended

·
Banned
652 Posts
South is the best....we dont put gravy on chips......or have mushy peas....

and u lot are sooooooooooooo slow....down here we get on with things, you lot are just soooooo laid back...does me ed in...

so up the southerners......dunno that we are loud and big headed...just confident!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
So what about us from The Midlands !!
We aint Northern or Southern.........Thank God.
Think perhaps best to leave you lot to arguing the toss about whats better.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I would have to agree with Rich on most of his points, the beer is better and cheaper and we truely have the best footy teams... but sorry matey, your wrong about southern girls..

I got me one of them and she's class..!!!! :D apart from every 4 weeks, but thats a whole different story. :hiding:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
the South Rules!

Why? simple I live here!

i am talking about the Southeast non of those west counrty folk who always bang on about city folk buying up there villages sending prices too high for them to live there....patheic people!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
One place is as good as another, if u like it then thats fine, if someonle else doesnt then as far ur concerned thats their loss.

Let not get TOO over the top here people.

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JayJay said:
I would have to agree with Rich on most of his points, the beer is better and cheaper and we truely have the best footy teams... but sorry matey, your wrong about southern girls..

I got me one of them and she's class..!!!! :D apart from every 4 weeks, but thats a whole different story. :hiding:
Well just goes to show yer can find a needle in a haystack !!!

But tbh after my recent visit the girls up here have loadsa more class !!!
All those things they say bout Essex girls are so true !!!
:up: :up:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts