Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a few ppl....7 in total...

smoggie (Ewan)
shifty (Gav)
geordieZR (the wee 17 yr old! heh heh)
jonnaz
sfalcus (managed to turn up TWICE...but only for a while, you bitch)
borolad (Dave)
and me.... :grin:

But still good and just a shame we didnt see more ppl...

These pics are fomr my camera on my phone so dont laugh! :confused: and also very conveniently taken with my zed furthest away to hide the dirt and 'black' rims d'oh!!!

sfalcus zed not pictured (not that we care) cos he left then came back...

Next meet......TOON WEEKENDER ppl...... :cool:

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
The best laugh was watching the oiks in their taped up Paxo`s giving us a very wary wide berth. :lol:

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
ADonaldson said:
Sorry guys, left it a bit late to pull out :(

Andrew
I bet she wasn`t amused. :lol:

Ewan.

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
yellow-peril said:
ADonaldson said:
not the first, its the fourth or fifth :)

Andrew
whoops ,have your attendees gone up or down ??
As has been mentioned, there were a number of other things going on on the same day. There was also the fact that the forum was having a bit of a sticky patch as well. :-({|=

Lets hope that by combining a North East Meet with a Yorkshire one like I have done for some time in October, it`ll generate a bit more interest.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
989 Posts
Alreet,

I was there like but i didnt park with yous ... Yous Probs seen me mates going mental doing burnouts n shit early on. it was a canny nite that nite too ... later on shitloads of people showed up propa filled the carpark.

Got pulled by the piggies for pullin out of a junction to fast :eek:hwell:

Ill have to giv yous a shout next time i see yous there. here why did you park in the other car park bit tho... why not joing everyone else...

all we saw was a pure line of zr's in the other car park lol

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
Alreet,

I was there like but i didnt park with yous ... Yous Probs seen me mates going mental doing burnouts n shit early on. it was a canny nite that nite too ... later on shitloads of people showed up propa filled the carpark.

Got pulled by the piggies for pullin out of a junction to fast :eek:hwell:

Ill have to giv yous a shout next time i see yous there. here why did you park in the other car park bit tho... why not joing everyone else...

all we saw was a pure line of zr's in the other car park lol
Where did you see us parked?

We arrived before anyone else was there and parked outside Halfords for an hour or so. Then we got hungry so we made our way to Maccy D`s for a burglar. While we were in Maccy D`s, we spied a grey ZR brumming about so we went up and chatted to the guy behind the wheel there.

I only remember seeing two other ZR`s while I was there. One was a Trophy Blue one parked near Halfords when we came out of Maccy D`s, and the other was a grey or silver X Power one that went past about the time we were leaving.

Cheers. Ewan.

BTW. Have you had a look at the North East and Yorkshire meet link? I`m trying to arrange it for Sunday the 24th of October, unless we get quite a number of people saying they`d rather have the meet on Saturday the 9th. There`s also a forum here to vote for which you`d prefer.

Let us know if you`d be interested in attending. :smile:

·
989 Posts
ill speak to ya the morra bout meets n wot not im at work at tho mo so i cant really post.

btw I seen yous parked in the asda carpark opposite maccy d's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts