MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the full site meet is coming up again and i just thought we should get this thread underway and find out who from the north east will be attending and get the plans for it down again.

the plan is to meet at scotch corner like last year, times will be sorted out later when we find out whats happening when we get there ie if were going to emilys again. can someone bring a tomtom this time as i dont plan on leading the convoy like last year as my bloody satnav took us all around everywhere, i plan on doing the pictures of the convoy.

so could ppl post there names on the list who are from the north east and are going to be convoying down, remember copy and paste the list so it stays updated.

copy & paste

Jays ZR

·
M.O.D. Slut
1,185 Posts
im not attending this one bud.. I'll be in Majorca :)

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not attending this one bud.. I'll be in Majorca :)
ok no worries your car can still be there just give me a shout and i will drop mine off and pick yours up before u go just give me a call

A:D :yes:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
£6 mail steveo to make sure u can pay on the day if your coming sunday u do need to be there EARLY to get on the stand but camping i dont think there will be a prob but mail steveo hes dealing with it, and the gf is working 6am till 1230pm sat and says she dont want to camp out after a early start at work so it may be a sunday job 4 me too but i am trying to change her mind lol tell her there is drink that should get her there lol

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
£6 mail steveo to make sure u can pay on the day if your coming sunday u do need to be there EARLY to get on the stand but camping i dont think there will be a prob but mail steveo hes dealing with it, and the gf is working 6am till 1230pm sat and says she dont want to camp out after a early start at work so it may be a sunday job 4 me too but i am trying to change her mind lol tell her there is drink that should get her there lol
We need 2 lists then lol :)

Saturday:-
JC600

Sunday:-
Jays ZR

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cough *** SMART ARSE cough***

·
Registered
953 Posts
ah il just give it a miss then.

short of cash at the moment anyway, again :(

il be at the next NE meet tho.

million percent :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Right, whoever's going on the Saturday.

12.00pm at Scotch corner services. Leaving no later than 12.30pm!

Names down please, if your names not down we won't be waiting for ya. :)

JC600

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Yeah can do m8, dont see why not if no-one else is turning up, the only prob i got is trying to find a 2 man tent mines a massive 4 man with dining area and lounge lol :D

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that sounds fun lol !!!!! wish i was coming sat god women can be annoying

1 - 20 of 35 Posts