MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody got one of these phones?only had mine a week i want to download mp3s off the net onto it.ive got the USB cable(fink thats what its called) can anyone guide me in the right direction oh and i also got a cd with it???????

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
u need to install cd mate then install drivers on the cd i.e the usb drivers...then connnect phone to computer and nokia suite will load up from the go to transfer data...find the file u want ie movie,image mp3 the just click transfer...if u get stuck pm me

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Right now ive just set mine up i think, and nothing seems to be downloading...

help me

·
Registered
572 Posts
d500

Got me new samsung D500 last week and was in the same situation! I didn't get any software or fuck all with the phone. Borrowed a blue tooth dongle, installed the software and its so simple to use on any bluetooth device! Drag and drop, copy and paste into the 'Bluetooth exchange folder'. Search for my devices on your phone, it comes up with the list of files {mp3's and vids, ect..} which you've left in your bluetooth exchange folder. Upload the files at will! Piss fucking easy!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I was a bit warey about getting the proper lead for the handset cos phones dont last that long. But, the bluetooth dongle is cheaper than a datacable and can connect any bluetooth phone. Fucking quality. :up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts