MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a really rately noise coming from the injectors? anyone no what this could be?

Its vibrating alot

·
Registered
317 Posts
does it sound like a draining droning kinda sound
i get it
also since sum donut garage man changed my oil on a service

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup mines sound louder since and oil change

·
Registered
317 Posts
mine was serviced in april but it was happening before this but wasnt noticeable as much

now it seems to be more rougher!?

i would never have thought about the oil since reading posts on here

what u plannin on doin about yours mate

·
Registered
317 Posts
do u know what the type of oil is that was put in your car?

im going to ring that prat up first thing monday morning and find out what tpye he put in mine
then maybe we could post a fat warning on here for other Zed owners not to get same sh*t put in their cars yeah

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do u know what the type of oil is that was put in your car?

im going to ring that prat up first thing monday morning and find out what tpye he put in mine
then maybe we could post a fat warning on here for other Zed owners not to get same sh*t put in their cars yeah
Mine was making the noise before but then got worse after the change. They put mobile 1 S Semi syntheic.

May do an engine flush

·
Registered
317 Posts
yh im thinkin of gettin the crap flushed out mine

i dont deal with that grage anymore

and ive topped up the oil twice since the service

i use mobil 10 40 w

i just hope he had the brains to put 10 40 in
:S

·
Registered
375 Posts
i had a tapping from what i thought was the injectors but it turned out to be the part that is attached to the throttle body that goes towards the rocker cover just above the oil top up. if you get your engine warm and leave it running put your hand on this part and the noise should stop, if so jsut tighten up the screws and jobs a good0un.

·
VTEC addict
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had a tapping from what i thought was the injectors but it turned out to be the part that is attached to the throttle body that goes towards the rocker cover just above the oil top up. if you get your engine warm and leave it running put your hand on this part and the noise should stop, if so jsut tighten up the screws and jobs a good0un.
excellent ill take a look when i get home

1 - 10 of 10 Posts