MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Might try to organise a meet at the blue flame factory cos they were saying somthing about re-tuning the ZR zorst

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
jonnaz said:
Might try to organise a meet at the blue flame factory because they were saying somthing about re-tuning the ZR zorst
That sounds a good idea mate if it can be sorted. I already have a Blueflame tailpipe on mine, but always up for more.

They are based over Wigan way somewhere, aren't they ?

Deffo in Pie Barm country anyway......... :blink2: :zip: :hiding:

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
DriveBy said:
jonnaz said:
Might try to organise a meet at the blue flame factory because they were saying somthing about re-tuning the ZR zorst
That sounds a good idea mate if it can be sorted. I already have a Blueflame tailpipe on mine, but always up for more.

They are based over Wigan way somewhere, aren't they ?

Deffo in Pie Barm country anway......... :hiding:
near liverpool i think?!

·
Registered
142 Posts
oi mouth! :x: im from wigan and i can i asure you im shell suit free!i cant really vouch for everyone round here....but were not all that bad!!...oh n id be up 4 that btw, im in need of a new exhaust!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
ZR-racer said:
oi mouth! :x: im from wigan and I can I asure you im shell suit free!I cant really vouch for everyone round here....but were not all that bad!!...oh and id be up 4 that btw, im in need of a new exhaust!
LOL,

Yeh, I know Wigan and the area quite well actually mate. I used to work over there quite regularly in Wigan, Bolton, Leigh etc

I always used to get plenty of stick when I was over there (and still do) 'cos of my Yorkshire accent. Can't beat a bit of friendly banter eh ?

Although for the life of me I can't understand how you Lancashire dudes have the nerve, wot with how a lot of ya sound ;)

.....And wots all that pie barm stuff about? 1st time I came across that, I was absolutely stunned, whoever heard of a pie in a breadcake? :wallb:

Only time I probably ever upset anyone was when I thought that a guy from Wigan was a scouser - for some reason that seemed to pull his chain LOL..... Although it honestly sounded like scouse to me :up:

Pleased to hear bowt your (lack of) shell suit anyway...... :zip: :mrgreen:

Yeh, be good if we can get that factory visit on. I will just need to re-apply for my cross-Pennine visa again. :bash:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what you mean by re-tuning the zed exhaust?im gettin one for £80 of "prockers" he writes on here occasionally, he's sellin his car at the end of the week.saw him last night and he said i could have 1st refusal. his car is a 160 and mines a 105, there shouldnt be any bother gettin it on mine should there?
ben.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
pardey105+ said:
what you mean by re-tuning the zed exhaust?im gettin one for £80 of "prockers" he writes on here occasionally, he's sellin his car at the end of the week.saw him last night and he said I could have 1st refusal. his car is a 160 and mines a 105, there shouldnt be any bother gettin it on mine should there?
ben.
Nah mate the only Zed that would have a problem with it would be the deisel.

Nige told me that all the other Zed backboxes were the same. IMO they look the dogs tezzies as wel.........

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
DriveBy said:
Just looked on their website. They are in Skelmersdale in Lancs

http://www.blueflameperformance.com/contact.asp

All out the same way really, just wear a shell suit and you are OK ;) :up:
OIOIOIOI
I'm from skem cheky [email protected], tell you what youd be brave having a meet here, whats the word u's all use chav's, you ain't seen nothing till you come here.
Whats the problem with them then, are they closing down????
Might go into the shop and see if i can get e a cheap exhaust then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts