MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
They need a leader as they just seem to fall apart in the second half. The winning drive aint there any more. I recon a few quid will be going on Wales as from what i've seen so far they are the best team.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How would you have beaten us with Wilkinson? It wasnt missed kicks that cost you the match it was being outplayed on the day. You never deserved to win against Wales.

Today you did.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
u both on glue? :hiding: wales struggled to beat a poor england side and fair enough they beat italy, but that aint a hard feat! Wales are still way behind in international rugby, this 6 nations belongs to ireland imo

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I disagree. I think it is between Wales and Ireland, but never rule out the french. Scotland are better but nowhere near the pace of international rugby, Italy's backs are awful and england have lost the place. They were outplayed in both matches, too many mistakes and they lost.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ummmm exactly how did wales struggle to beat you? Narrowly missed a try at the end and missed 13 points in kicks.

We also put 38 points on Italy whereas Ireland didnt even come close to that amount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts