MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MG collection

HI the MGTF is a mg f with a tf body kit its got jenfey throttle bodies and a gem engine management system 190 bhp a beast thanks for the comments been collecting for a number of years very involde in the mgm group southwest based in exeter very pleased with the express van been searching for awhile for one anyone know how many where made

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
verry nice collection mate, Welcome :D

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
greedy bastard lol no mate all those cars are lush especially that cossie and the metro turbo, one question though where the hell do you keep them all you must have like the biggest garage in the country

G

·
i spotted the white 1300 up on the ramps, hydrolastic suspension , my dad has had a far few of them :D massive inside and the ride is soft :D
id love to have a ganders round there with my dad he'd be askin you questions about everything :D love the collection mate and a warm welcome to the site :D

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
LMAO What a collection, bet they are worth quite a bit lol, jus out of interest whats your occupation? (dont have to tell if you dont want to)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.