1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
892 Posts
DOMZR105+ said:
Just wanted to ask a few questions.
Ask anyway, us Mk1 owners may know the answer :confused:

·
1,232 Posts
I'd be intrested to know if anyone elses' drivers side window rattles when going over like 50mph.. You notice it if your music is down low/off.

·
3,634 Posts
TechnoGoat said:
I'd be intrested to know if anyone elses' drivers side window rattles when going over like 50mph.. You notice it if your music is down low/off.
Its a ZED !!! Its meant to rattle !!! :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
326 Posts
TechnoGoat said:
rattle no, but the drivers door where the lecr wind cover is just below that is aknown "noisy" part of the motor thats were ull hear most road noise. but no rattles

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had the same door/window rattle in mine (MK1) - took dealer three attempts to sort it! :eek:

Good to see MG Rover HAVENT improved build quality!!!!!! :^o

·
Registered
446 Posts
i have exactly same as domzr105 colour and everything and cant say ive notice windows ratlle i think im gonna keep listen out though as im worried my windows gonna fly of down the road lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
i have a new ZR 105+ same colour and everything else as dom's and bully's and i haven't had any rattles or anything like that, only problem i have got is passenger side indecator doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
i have noticed ever since rover took a look at my drivers door (re central locking loom, WHICH THEY DIDNT FIX AND STILL CHARGED ME 60 QUID FOR !!!!!, ahem) i have been able to hear the road alot more than i used to, im guessing they removed any accustic stuff within the door to work (hahahahha) on it

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Richard said:
TechnoGoat said:
Its a ZED !!! Its meant to rattle !!! :twisted: :twisted:
HAhahaha...got to agree there.... 8-[

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problems so far, I think it is rather rapid for a 1.4 kept up with 325 bmw upto 70. And out accelerated a v5 golf which i think is stupid and not right downhill, however the engine isn't very torquey and think it wouldn't uphill at all!!! Doesn't anyone know whether zr's are quicker than Zetec-s fiestas and 206 1.6xsi?

MG ZR's are amazin glad I waited for one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts