MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of buying a new shape ZR just want to know what people think.
pic not very good

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks sweet in the flesh in that nice biomophic green.
i might purchase if my 200 has got head gasket problems

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Dont like it much in pic....but i would love to see it in flesh before i judge :hiding:

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
wasnt sure to begin with, gettin more used to it now, love the rear of it tho. old shape front with new back would be good

·
3,634 Posts
Well !! When the new ZR first came out everyone hated it !!!

But it seems the longer its been out the more peeps like it !!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
I first saw the Bio Green when i went for my 1st service on my first ZR....when the monogram colours had just been released...!

And its very nice..different and if ya like green...like i do! its a VERY nice colour and worth the extra pennies or £800 i think it is...lol!

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
like em both but much prefer the old shape, more aggressive front end, but the mk 2 does look better in the flesh than photo. there are a few things about it i dont like though, fog surrounds not colour coded, zr on the side is a bit 'clio-esq' etc
either way its better than a Nova. hehe!

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
The mk2 ZR front looks the dogs danglies, the arse now looks hideous!

However, I do love Biomorphic and think the interior is a vast improvment - less fussy!

The skirts on that particular ZR look like they're from a mk1 ZR, not the mk2 - is this the case, or is it just a trick of the light?

·
989 Posts
the new shape looks a bit plain compared to the old models and I dont like the interior ...

but im sure if your buying it and planning to mod it you can do great things with that shape like.

·
Registered
446 Posts
blade im hoping to get the zrx front splitter for my mk2 zed soon as i think the new zeds should have that as standard anyway and they look much better with it,gt no that pic is right i have same side skirts.
by the way i prefer the mk1 zed back even tho i have a mk2 :up:

·
989 Posts
i like the skirts and rear bumper spats but i think there too small and too plain.

if they were a bit chunkier they would be better i think.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts