MG ZR Forums banner

Even if it is that cheap, would you want to trade in your old stylee model?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't give a monkeys Arse

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
In the picture it has all the extras...side skirts etc...

Dosent say 105+....

Not sure could be right...

Not sure TBH wouldnt like to say :-k

·
Registered
385 Posts
Think you'll find that picture is just a library one and the car you'd be getting for that price certainly won't look like that !!

·
1,626 Posts
Virgin Cars can save you shedloads!

You could get a brand new 160 (Import) for 10 grand !

Or a Brand new 182 clio for 11k MMMMMM However as they are imports could be hard to sell on !

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
would be a great deal but dont forget you will get bottom price for trade in on yours and might be disappointed with their valuation but in my experience they dont give with both hands :-k :wink:

·
Turbo Chick
2,859 Posts
yep its a 105 yes they do come with heat guards as i have the exact same one, bought it for 9000 over all......

you can get them as a package, 17"s, side skirts extended bumper and they bring the price of the car down ... dont ask me why????

if i want to trade it in, in 3 years it will be worth 4 grand (gutted) will prob sell privately

·
Turbo Chick
2,859 Posts
saying that just had another look....

the 105 only has one exhaust that pic looks like it has two?

therefore its either 120 or 160 think the pics just an example but the price is right

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
just shows how much mark up the dealers put on cars! you have to wait 2 weeks for it, so i'm guessing as a, its an net company, it will not hold any cars in stock, therefore reducing the overheads there and b, its branson's company therefore he has a serious clout when it comes to buying power! :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
10 Posts
only the 160 has a twin exhaust. The other way of telling is the 160 badge under the side indicators, cant quite make them out though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i thought i got a good deal on my Zr in May, got it for 6999 (53plate), but would've gone the extra grand for the new one!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
BUT there is a 160 for 12k too......they sell all ZR models....

The pic is obviously for illustration purposes...

also all ZR mk2 have the zorst heatshield, even the 105!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts