MG ZR Forums banner

New Video clip of my ligting install

750 views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Anonymous 
G
#1 ·
Well I have finally got around to getting some video footage of my new lighting install. Not the best I have done but gives a vague idea. All the tubes I have used are capable of displaying 2 million colurs and can be programmed to cycle through any or all of the colurs, they can have the hue and saturation changed independantly and the controller can handle 4 different zones, each zone can be programmed independantly to do something different as well as there being 10 individual programmes, all remote controlled to run independantly or randomly

Currently :-

2 TRON's in the front footwells

2 TRON's in the rear footwells

1 FLOOD over the rear seats

1 GEM in the roof light

1 1foot tube illuminating the custm made MG logo

1 TRON illuminating the front of the engine

1 TRON illuminating the engine from above.

There are various other LEDs about as well such as in the rearview mirror and the vents, the cassette storage area, gear knob, gear surround etc to name but a few as well as the neons and LED's in the boot.

Lots more to come yet :up:

Please click here to see the clip. Thanks

See less See more
G
#3 ·
Thanks. Had the logo made up by Metal-Monkey and it is laser cut stainless teel backed with a chrome material that when viewd without light shows up as chrome but when back lit, becomes translucent. I have used an IceLed 1 foot tube to illuminate it from behind

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.