MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very nice like em hmmmm but how do i put my name on em sorry being thick again as you can all prob guess by now me and comps dont get on but I want some to spread about!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
poetic-angel said:
Very nice like em hmmmm but how do i put my name on em sorry being thick again as you can all prob guess by now me and comps dont get on but I want some to spread about!!!!

There's these things that just bin invented Jane .............There called PENS!!!!

you sorta print out the flyer AND THEN WRITE YER NAME ON IT !!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture to help you find the right thing !!!!!

And this is what you do wiv it when you've found one!!!!!

Jes I'm so funny sometimes !!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
poetic-angel said:

There's these things that just bin invented Jane .............There called PENS!!!!

Thought you were still using slate and chalk!!!! :guns: :guns: :guns:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
No but last time I went to Wales ...I played BINGO usin a painted bit of cardboard & Beer bottle tops !!!!!

Still in the "Dark Ages" down there Richy !!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
No but last time I went to Wales ...I played BINGO usin a painted bit of cardboard & Beer bottle tops !!!!!
lol !!! I went to the old folks home today to visit my gran and they were playing bingo there !!!! :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hope youn took her a nice Christmas Pressie !!!!!!

(& NO !! I don't mean a pic of YOU in yer "I'm mr UNIVERSE " pose !!!!!!!)

on second thoughts though ....you could tek a pic of you pickin up 2 topiary bushes

she could show it all her mates & say "Ohhh look how strong my grandson is" ......

·
Registered
41 Posts
ok ok wipes away tears i thought you had to do em on here before you printed em, right im shuting up saying no more i think iv looked stupid enough i think i'll just read the site for now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
poetic-angel said:

PMSL!!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
the sad thing is that Keith actually took the time to take a photo of himself with a piece of paper and pen!! :p

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
go for A5 and press print on screen.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts