MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i get one? No looked bloody everyewhere Mine has gone boom and I want a new one but I can't get one anywhere.

Amazine are saying 2-3 months! GAME said they don't have a clue when it will come back into stock :wallb:

Can anyone help? P.S> not buying one off ebay as I can't get on it !

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
find me a load plzzzz :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Availability: usually dispatched within 2 to 3 months. Please note that items sometimes go out of stock with the manufacturers or our suppliers.

Jeez, hope you don't want it in a hurry though!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
good luck getting one ......gold dust from what i hear though Ebay has loads!

·
3,634 Posts
They seem to be thin on the ground at the moment !!! None round N.Wales !!!! Suprise, suprise !!!

I might need a new one soon coz am stuck on Splinter Cell 2 and may smash me machine up any moment !!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
They are thinner but they have a flip top loaded like the old PS1 and not a drawer. You cant fit a HD or ADSL thing in them. They wont take a multitap either.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the new ps/2's are thinner, quieter and have a built in LAN card. My mate took it out of the box and his old man thought it was the instruction book lol :blink2:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
TrickyMG said:
the new ps/2's are thinner, quieter and have a built in LAN card. My mate took it out of the box and his old man thought it was the instruction book lol :blink2:
:up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts