MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ppl, umm dont quite know what to do, im thinking about changing my rear lights the problem is i kinda like the ones on there already and dont know what rear lights would suit the new shape zr? has anyone fitted different rear lights onto the new shape yet? i like the lexus ones but dont know if they would suit mine.

if anyone has any pics of different rear lights on their new shape zed, (preferable blue zed :wohow: ) would be very greatful

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
No mate, nobody had any different ones yet...

Were all still waiting for some to come out on the market!!!

Oh well...

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
@ Brian the Mk2 lights are the same as the Mk1 rear lights.

@kennyska depends on the colour of ya car and the look you want

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
jonnaz said:
@ Brian the Mk2 lights are the same as the Mk1 rear lights.

@kennyska depends on the colour of ya car and the look you want
I know...i was being sarcastic!!!

ffs...ive seen em on a mk 2....remember!!!

:hiding:

·
Registered
572 Posts
clusters

Woah, them ones kick arse! The others {appart from black magic} look fucking tacky. They look sweet! What make, where and importantly - how fucking much mate? :up:

·
570 Posts
I reckon the red/clear ones would look as good as they do on the mk1 personally... not too stray from standard but a little more modern looking.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Lights?

Ninety fucking quid??? Thats a steal ma man! It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the fucking century! Fuck it, at that price i'd just keep the lot of them peril and cuddle them softly on a night.....
Sorry, got carried away, yes, very nice. Better than that typical aging lexus shit. Sorry to the people who have them, please don't start debating (again} :up:

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Still not convinced about chrome on an MG... buy a Rover :p

Black magic all the way! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have the smoke ones on a MK1 anthracite and they look a bit sexy, in fact I would probably sleep with them. :mrgreen:

Thanks Stewart for sorting them for me, pics to follow when I get a chance to clean the wee beastie.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts