MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen pics of the new Rover 75 coupe concept. Looks a nice motor, although I am not personally a fan of big coupes. As soon as I saw it, I started thinking. " That looks familiar, Wonder where they got the idea for the new new look grille area from: ?

Rover 75 coupe concept

New Audi A4:

If it was drawn on an exam test paper, Mr Rover would get thrown out for cribbing on Mr Audi. LOL

Swap the logo's and you would struggle to tell which was which? :grin: So can we expect a merger with VW/Audi now then?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's just that Audi happened to show theirs first by several months. Coincidences do happen I s'pose..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TechnoGoat said:
Whats that big black hole under the indicator?
(no, not the foglight, directy under the indictaor)
Added another pic, this is the Rover Limo - but same front end, does that make it any clearer?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tony-160vvc said:
TechnoGoat said:
Whats that big black hole under the indicator?
(no, not the foglight, directy under the indictaor)
Headlight washer jets!! :D
They are a definate addition to road safety.

They ought to be at least an optional fit on ALL cars IMO.

I always try to keep the lights and glass clean on my car, cos I do a lot of miles in the company motor,
but after a trip on any wet motorway, (particularly when they start using road salt later this year) the headlamps on my Vectra are near useless. I can't see bugger all :eek:

Not particularly safe to pull over and keep cleanin 'em either. :aww:

Washer jets/wipers do help resolve that situation. Full marks to MGR on that one...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts