MG ZR Forums banner

NEW MODERATORS

990 views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  MR C 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Just an announcement to let you know we have appointed 2 more moderators to help in the running of themgzr.co.uk

As more and more people are signing in now due to the Domain name being available, I felt I needed someone on here that I know well, and can trust and also free my time up to concentrate on the Overall Issues of the forums, rather than just the posts.

So with all this in mind, we have appointed

Emma

and

Mustang351

Im sure you will wish them all well in their new role and help them settle in smoothly and quickly. Most of you already know them as they attend most meets and added to Emma's sense of humour and Al's superb car knowledge, im sure you will agree it is a good decision.

Hoogie

See less See more
#26 ·
How did i miss this !! Just been out for a drink with the 2 new mods and i didnt even know they were mods !! jayjay was congratulating them and i thought they were getting married or that Emma was pregnant !! Luckily for me they laughed and pointed out they were new mods !! Something i missed !! Anyway good luck guys and dont delete too many of my threads or posts !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.