MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autoecosse in Monifieth Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee have been appointed as NEW MG Dealers for the Dundee/Tayside/East Coast area, and in addition have also been appointed as dealership/agents for Subaru & SSang Yong which will run from the same premises.

It is exciting news news for all MG owners/enthusiasts in this part of the country for many reasons including full dealership facilities and support including workshops kitted out with the latest diagnostic machines,

They are having a Dealership Launch and Open Weekend this weekend (20 and 21st). Will have new TF LE500 for show and to test-drive.

Worth a wonder over if you're bored maybe. See whats going down.

I may be going, but not sure as the government have stolen all my money so I have to get Megabus to travel these days as I cant afford 40 quid each weekend to visit my sick relative anymore :(. Unless Megabus wills top at the dealers and pick me up again

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Im thinking if i should go or not either to the cardiff dealer or the brecon dealer, but the cardiff dealer is alll MG and not other makes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.