MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a follow-up to my introductory post HERE, here are some pics of my ZR.

Nowt special at the mo.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
SEXY XPG

like it mate whats your plans for it ??

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
so there is another xpg added to the TD list

TD RULE

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going to start with the windows, can't believe I bought a cra with Exercise Windows, so have already bought the regulators and controllor box for electric window upgrade.

Tints after that (bit unsure about how far round to go - stuck somewhere between breaking the law and looking right).

Couple of snags as well, rear washer jet isn't connected and spews water all over the place in the engine compartment. Also, nearside rear window won't open.

Having come from a 206 I might look for a facelift dash, the basic is a bit too dated for my liking.

After that the missus wants aircon, esp. after this weekend. So will look into that.

Nothing too mental, there's enough punch in the engine to keep me amused for a while and I mostly like the way she looks.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice starting project. what engine is it.
Missed that (and no edit facility) it's a 2.0 TD is all I know - not much into engines I'm afraid. I press the accelerator and it goes is all I need to know.

:cool2:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Going to start with the windows, can't believe I bought a cra with Exercise Windows, so have already bought the regulators and controllor box for electric window upgrade.
I'm really going to struggle with no possibility to edit my posts...."cra" and "controllor"...sheeesh!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
just get posting lol u get the privalige soon i think its at 500 or 1k, my bets on 500

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
i just noticed that your from kent,
would be good to meet up after you get your car right and mine,
looking like xpg is getting more common

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yeah it def is mate XPG is on the increase especially in the TD versions

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
320 only 180 to go lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
see thats spamming so u cant do that lol, just spend alot of time in the off topic section. speeking of off topic thats what this thread is so... back on topic.

rep VERY NICE CAR lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
lewis bugger off am going black lol already started with my new smoked ABC's lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah sorry lol

what theme you going with then,

you cant go with xpg and black as thats what im doing. lol
What's XPG? I really, reaaly know nothing about engines.

The tints are really for the tin lids, gets real hot in the back there atm without the A/C.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts