MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Andy MGZR120 said:
Kerri at the back with her t*ts out is a mate of mine and Novaload on here's ex :blink2:

Andy your joking mate???? so THATS what she ment about her and stayc being in max power! Hey did anything come about of the Daily Sport thing that she did, went all quiet on that "front".

NOW i remember why i dont buy it anymore! :wallb:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
Funny thing is theres a thread about Max power on the RX owners club.....lol old people are funny....apparently yheres a bit on a turbo for my car....apparently theres a few other bits about cars too!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Novaload said:
Andy MGZR120 said:
Kerri at the back with her t*ts out is a mate of mine and Novaload on here's ex :blink2:

Andy your joking mate???? so THATS what she ment about her and stayc being in max power! Hey did anything come about of the Daily Sport thing that she did, went all quiet on that "front".

she was in the daily sport twice i think full page spread to

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Andy MGZR120 said:
Novaload said:
Andy MGZR120 said:

she was in the daily sport twice i think full page spread to
ah right. well good luck to her i say, as you can guess mate my opinions have changed of her!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts