MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is a very classy new interior mod from Isotta - one of the leading brands in the world for Interior Styling as most of you will already know. They are absolutely brand new and no other brands are making a product like it at the moment as far as I am aware.

Check them out here at the link below:

http://www.impact-styling.com/catalogue/interior/isotta/seatclip.htm

·
Registered
938 Posts
yeiiiii I was looking for those! i saw them some time ago in a spanish tuning website and lost it forever.
those look great thanks for posting it!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
ooh, what a lovely pair!

ill have some of those...£32.00....+ wot discounts we great ppl get!!!

Heeeeeeeeee!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry matey, £40 delivered is the best I can do on these. Put them up at good price because I thought they would go great as xmas pressies.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check out the special offer thread guys.......

The £8 is the same for all orders, Gear Knob or Bodykit, prices are just adjusted to fit in with this.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Thats shite!!!.....no offence but payin a shed load for P&P is one of my main peeves.....you should check out some of the thieving gits on ebay....

For that mate....im gonna try and source some around my area first...and if i cant find em, ill order some before the offer closes!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No Gils you mis-understand. I am actually selling the clips for £17 each inc VAT and the postage is £6, but because I cant change the price of the postage, I just adjust the price so it all works out the same. This does not mean that the postage is £8 mate, just the way the system works.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes Gordy, they are as universal as anything could be. Slightly flexible to allow for any slight in-differences between cars, but should fit any standard seat belt clip.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hate to say it but thats a nice bit of kit and £4 £6 £8 del is nothing its £3 for a burger now days £10 is pence now :-s it dont get you out the door, the value of money has long gone, £6 f..k all only just fish and chips and a can of pop, :D :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts