MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok since i turboed my zr there has bin 3 others pop up in my area(there all with in 6-7 miles of each other)now the grey one has ordered the bumper just like mine.so i don't want to be the same as him.the whole reason i bought the rally bumper was to be differnt.the whole reason i turboed the zr was to be differnt.now the grey car will end up looking just like mine.so what differnt front end can i put to be differnt again?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seen one(not keen)i was thinking mk2 rally after seeing that mk2 bumper made out of a mk 1 bumper

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
you do no im not a professional not even finished the mk1/2 bumper yet but then agin i dont have a car to put it on so no rush. i thought about making a mk2 zr bumper could prob do it.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
would have a go at it but price would all depend on how cheap i could get a rally bumper and a mk2 bumper for could be a rover mk2 bumper. would prob only ask an extra hundred on top of materials for my time.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mg's own rally bumpers.when they went bust they poped up everywhere.mine is 2 of 30ish ever made public

1 - 20 of 37 Posts