new clear xbox or silver PS2

• clear xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok cos i work at woolworths can get a clear xbox with fiffa 2005 or a silver ps2 with fiffa 2005 for £90 with my staff discount, so gonna get one for my car and then get a screen of ebay for £70. so which you think would be better for car the new clear xbox or the silver PS2

·
892 Posts
Xbox all the way

It is way better than PS2. Can be hacked more to play MP3, Divx etc

·
892 Posts
Xbox is a multimedia machine.

And your games can be stored on the internal Hard Drive so you don't need to cary round a load of discs

·
Registered
421 Posts
newbz said:
ok cos i work at woolworths can get a clear xbox with fiffa 2005 or a silver ps2 with fiffa 2005 for £90 with my staff discount, so gonna get one for my car and then get a screen of ebay for £70. so which you think would be better for car the new clear xbox or the silver PS2
newbz... can i borrow ur staff discount?? :p i wanna get fable n fifa n other stuff for my xbox... u can borro my staff discount for sainsburys :D

·
1,626 Posts
Both!

Get an two way invertor !

Pyt the PS2 in the glovebox and the x box in the boot with a switchable RCA connector so you can flip between them !

Thats what i would do if i had the money.....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Xbox - defo. Got rid of my PS2 cos the multiplayer side of things is crap - xbox live is excellent!!

The only game that I missed on the PS2 was pro evo soccer and that comes out on the Xbox in November.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The_Tiger said:
newbz said:
newbz... can i borrow ur staff discount?? :p i wanna get fable n fifa n other stuff for my xbox... u can borro my staff discount for sainsburys :D
and yeah u can borrow my discount card i only get 10% of entertainments good and 25% of rest of stuff in the store, but u cant use it at the st annes store cos it has my name on it nad ur no aloud to pass ur card out

1 - 20 of 22 Posts