MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what peoples opinions on BMW's new x6 were, personally i think its a gorgeous looking car, and performance wise looks real good too. Got the mag through today and the 5litre v8 0-60 in 5.4 which is pretty impressive i though!

Dan and shepps said they saw one the other day and though it was stunning, so just wondered what other people thought.:fishing:

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Just wondering what peoples opinions on BMW's new x6 were, personally i think its a gorgeous looking car, and performance wise looks real good too. Got the mag through today and the 5litre v8 0-60 in 5.4 which is pretty impressive i though!

Dan and shepps said they saw one the other day and though it was stunning, so just wondered what other people thought.:fishing:
wonder how much that'll cost to tax each year? :no:

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
is this it?!

wtf?! it looks like a saloon on stilts! :sick:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
^ 2nd pic looks better imo, but still really not sure. Think latest shape X5 looks better. May like it in a while but not sure atm really.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Fails as a saloon and epically fails as a 4x4.

Looks ok but pointless.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Echo.

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Fails as a saloon and epically fails as a 4x4.

Looks ok but pointless.
+1

may aswell just get any old car and jack it up on X5 rims and suspension.

POLO X6 FTW! :slap:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You dont like the look? Each for their own i suppose, i really like it!

wonder how much that'll cost to tax each year? :no:
Yeah i bet its gonna be a b**ch, we just had to get rid of our x3 cos that tax on that would get ridiculous, so i bet this would be really expensive.

BMW have relased a hydrogen car too though which looks interesting.

·
Registered
92 Posts
the one i saw looked like it had been slammed and had a different set of alloys on. was very impressive imo.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
deffinately, those pictures dont seem to do it much justice. one the front of brochure, the x6 really stands out. It has a different set of alloys and looks a bit lower..searching around for a piccy. Will post it up when i find one.

·
I'm comin hoommmeee again
1,175 Posts
Why would anyone want a 4x4 for anything except work use. ok, family safety i can appreciate, but that's it !

·
Registered
234 Posts
look at the bottom shape of the headlight recess on the bumper then look at a mk 2 zr lol

the x6 is an uber fail as it yet another pointless townie 4x4, buy a saloon ya tits

its cause of this reason that the tax on me mam and dads range rover is goin up rediciously and we need it for the farm

dont start me lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts