MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Well this is the second set iv had and oh look its done it AGAIN! :rant:

Inovit Stvi or best known as " Rays copies " ( there ya go )

Slight pothole nothing major at 30mph, unavoidable due to oncoming traffic and boom :( Looks like councils buying me some more.. But this time not these!

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Fakes are fakes for a reason. Dont mud the rays name up, they're versions of these wheels are about 5 times more expensive.

Yeah there £1299 and im not obviously why i said inovit stvi.. KNOWN as rays!

But as for fakes..
Does that matter inovit are still meant to be a reptuable brand

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure what you do, My mums a solicitor and sorts it all for me, They replaced all 4 for me last time as you could not buy a single

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Bad times :(

Don't the council have to be aware of the pothole/damaged road (i.e. have had some some report it before) to pay out?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Erm these in white have been on my car 4 years (including previous owner) - never been re-sprayed and 3 are near perfect condition except passengers which has tiny amounts of curbing and tyres have decent sidewall - so no bad review for me and I've been over tons of potholes the size of mini lakes haha XD

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Erm these in white have been on my car 4 years (including previous owner) - never been re-sprayed and 3 are near perfect condition except passengers which has tiny amounts of curbing and tyres have decent sidewall - so no bad review for me and I've been over tons of potholes the size of mini lakes haha XD
Are yours the expensive versions ?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm normally not a fan of reps but tbf a wheel is a wheel and like any other product it should be fit for purpose. If it was just regular driving and the council don't pay out then I'd start on Inovite themselves for some new ones.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts