MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I need a bit of help. I have a set of undercar neons to fit to my zed ('04 reg, older style bumpers). The front and sides will not be a problem BUT I am strugglin to see where I can mount the rear one other than on the bottom of the rear bumper. Thing is, I dont really want it there as the tube will be on full show (not good!!). So, has anyone had any experience on doin this, I really need some advice!!!!!! Oh, and please, i have already had all the "put em in the bin jokes"!!!!!!!

All help appreciated peeps :thanks:

·
Registered
775 Posts
hi
Did mine yestaday and yes the back is a bit tricky but i did manage to get a couple of fixings in the lip of the car floor that runs round the spare wheel tub and i put a couple of zip pulls round to make sure they dont come a drift, and dude if you like them fit them, i was not over keen to be fair but won a max power set on e-bay for £30 , now they are on i love em ,

G

·
If you do have a problem with the tubes being visible, then another option is to get some angle either in alloy or steel (even plastic as long as it is light proof). Mount this at the rear and then mount the tube inside this so it screens them from view but still allows the glow to shine :idea:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts