MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i have a problem with a certain dichead who owns a citreon saxo.The thing is this twat seems to be jealous that ive got a zr and has sent his little brother round to try to do things to my motor,i know its him as neighbours have spotted him.Basically what i would like to know is what things out there would ruin this twats paintwork and be most effective as its payback time!! :twisted:
p.s i know this is evil i wouldnt normally do it but this is an exception
please help a desperate fellow zed owner out!!
thanks guys i know you wont let me down

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi agin
any type of brake fluid in particular? i feel evil but this bastard is trying to do my precious zed.Thanks for your info mate its greatly apreciated

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
block the exhaust up, find something to shove in the exhaust, that will totally fook up the engine.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok fill the xhaust up eh now thats an idea :-k .will just your usual brake fluid be any good for the paintwork.
keep the ideas coming guys

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
err (brake lines) i didnt say that out loud did i?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
p.s if you really wanna get him, rent/ find a car exactly the same, clone the plates, find a gatso and blitz it (when he is at home with no aliby :D)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol bloody hell mate your an evil bastard like me :twisted: . i just wanna ruin this muppets motor like i say paintwork would be good start,would just putting the brake fluid straight onto paintwork do the job straight away then?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
erm just apply paint stripper? or brush thinnener?

·
455 Posts
Expanda foam up the exhaust!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
A can of expanding foam up the zorst would seem to be the best idea as above - takes secs to do and sets like iron.

At worst he would need a new back box - at best it would fire up and the trapped gases would blow the feckin lot off. Might even lift the head

Brake fluid is not good for actually stripping paint unless it has been on for ages. It usually just dulls it..........Battery acid is good.

Nitromoors is better, but wear gloves if youre gonna do owt, cos ya dont wanna leave fingerprints.

.........Oh and don't tell anyone on an internet forum about it :wink: :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
938 Posts
bully you have to take into account that due to this rivalry existing he would probably guess out that you did that to his car so he can strike back with something worse, makeing it a snow ball you know. Perhaps the best option is to set a webcam filming your car and whenever you get something done you would get him filmed, then go to the police and show them

or you could shove a cat in the exhaust

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
kaser-zr said:
bully you have to take into account that due to this rivalry existing he would probably guess out that you did that to his car so he can strike back with something worse, makeing it a snow ball you know. Perhaps the best option is to set a webcam filming your car and whenever you get something done you would get him filmed, then go to the police and show them

or you could shove a cat in the exhaust
Errrrm, my exhaust has already got a cat innit. Does that mean someones having a go at mine as well????? :eek: ](*,) :eek: :wink: ](*,)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
kaser-zr said:
lol perhaps.
whats the fuss with Saxo's vs ZRs? fecking saxo they are funny looking little bugs
How come your English is so good mate ? You can obviously even grasp the slang and abbreviations. Are you Spanish or ex-pat?

My Spanish is just about good enough to order a beer and a taxi :eek: :[email protected]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts