MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh what i would give for an armrest...........

Anyone know where i can get a leather one from. :-k

·
Registered
549 Posts
I sooooooooooooo want an armrest NOW!!!!!!!! :bash: :wallb:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ok this is what I have got, if anyone is interested (add a fiver for postage onto all prices):

1 x Black Leather with CD Storage Tray - 50quid (held for jacqui then lloydish and then anyone if they subsequently dont want it

1 x Black Cloth with CD Storage Tray - 40quid

2 x Light Grey Cloth and Body with tape storage - 30quid each

....there is the possibility of another black leather one as above but i wont know til tonight.

I can also get another 2 black cloth ones as above to order, but i dont physically have them in my possession unlike the ones above but I can definately get them if these others sell.

paypal only

·
Registered
314 Posts
well easy to install.....

you need a socket set or spanner..... between your handbrake and electric window switches (or where they wud be if u dont have them) is a 'flap', lift that up with a flat bladed screw driver and undo the 2 bolts you will subsequently see with the socket set/spanner (7mm i think)..... the plastic bit under the handbrake then slides out rearwards towards the back seats... having the handbrake on pretty high helps....

...to fit the armrest is the reverse of the above (except the bolts, which i supply, are 8mm)

job done.

I can only accept paypal mate.... if you have a paypal account you need to PM me the email address in which it is registered. I will then invoice you via paypal and you simply follow the instructions that come via email.

i have more above everyone!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts