MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night , returning snellys car after tinting it back to the humber bridge were we were meeting him , diane was driving my car and i was driving snellys zr , she was leading doing approx 50mph when we came up behind a slow moving corsa (approx 35mph) but on a blind bend .

what happenned next shocked me and my car now is a nervous wreck,she pulled out to overtake the slow moving corsa with a car coming the other way , she made it but not sure my pants did. i couldnt believe how close it was , thank god my car accelarates rapidly thats all i can say.when she stopped i wont repeat what i said to her , you bad girl etc she laughed and said loads of room. But following her i know how close it was.

so shes now on a yellow card , any further hiccups while driving my car will be punished with a red card and total loss of priveliges for driving my car.which could be a big problem for her as hers is not due back for another 5 weeks . :guns: :guns: :hiding: :hiding:

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Well, your more generous than I am. No-one drives my Zed but me.

I'll hold back the women drivers comments. Let someone else do it.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ZRVic said:
but we all know what men are like with size so she prob had loads of room!!! :hiding:

im saying nothing to that remark other than she knew she was in the wrong , wouldnt expect her to admit it though :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Registered
899 Posts
women!!!! I never let my Mrs drive my car, well i did once when i was in the car, i tell you now it wasnt a very nice experiance.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I have my mam insured on mine, but she has only drove about 3 times which isn't what Im complaining about but I'd rather she take it out more so she can get to know the car, she wont drive it cos she cant get it in reverse even tho I show her how to..

women.. :p

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mike4 said:
mate, i feel for you, but as were male, even if she had of stacked it, it would of been your fault,
see your logic mike

shes driving my car , too fast ,erratically,not concentrating on conditions and im to blame . :wallb: :wallb: your right of course :hurt: :hurt:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mike4 said:
you should modify it so when shes in the car it wont go over 30!
clear to see youve never met diane lol

she drives two ways hard and faster :wallb: so not much chance of that, all ill say is the turbo works :up:

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
As long as she knows she was wrong thats the main thing.

I used to let my sister drive my zed she wasn't allowed to go over 3000 rpm (made some excuse) about the fuel economy.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gary160 said:
As long as she knows she was wrong thats the main thing.

I used to let my sister drive my zed she wasn't allowed to go over 3000 rpm (made some excuse) about the fuel economy.
did she take any notice though????

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
My baby had one this morning as some twat decided to pull out from the right straight infront of me. I locked up on the slippy road missing the plonker by inches and the wanker had the audacity to give me a wave of thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts