MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
name the artist by just the song title..............
injected with a poison............ :-k

·
3,634 Posts
mustang351 said:
goldfish bowl?
Stereophonics !!! Too easy mate !!!

Any advances on my fav song of the moment Ashes ??? If yer aint heard it get it !!! It sounds great in yer ZR !!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Bet you don't know THIS one

" My fathers a lavatory cleaner "

Or

"I'm a Wanker I'm A wanker" .........

That'll get yer all !!!!!!!

(And I DID NOT make em up!!!)

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
Bet you don't know THIS one

" My fathers a lavatory cleaner "

Or

"I'm a Wanker I'm A wanker" .........

That'll get yer all !!!!!!!

(And I DID NOT make em up!!!)
Didn't Doc Cox off Thats life sing I'm a wanker?

Ewan.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
He Did Ewan.............thats his "proper" name he has a group called...............

Ivor biggun & the red nosed burglers.......

See.you learn summot everyday !!!!!!!

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
He Did Ewan.............thats his "proper" name he has a group called...............

Ivor biggun & the red nosed burglers.......

See.you learn summot everyday !!!!!!!
Hehehe. Actually I already knew that. I have a few of his records with him singing with bands such as Ivers Jivers and The Pubiquaires and The D Cups and The Spiders From Market Rasen.

I think Gums and Plums is me fave song by him.

Don't piss the wrong way in a hurricane if you don't know how to duck, and you shouldn't work in a massage parour if you can't give a toss or a f........

Class.

eWAN CARmichael. :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I just noticed Ewan .......that can't be you in your Sig .....he uses TWO hands to have a piss .....eight of my fingers would get wet if I did that !!!!!!!

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
I just noticed Ewan .......that can't be you in your Sig .....he uses TWO hands to have a piss .....eight of my fingers would get wet if I did that !!!!!!!
I got some tips off a mate called Stompy.

I was pissing next to him once in the pub bogs once and I couldn't help but notice his dick was HUGE. I asked him how he got it like that and he told me that every time I was gonna make love to my wife, I should bang my dick against the bed end a few times, then within a few months it would be just as big as his is.

Anyway, when I got home, me wife was fast asleep but I figured I mite get lucky, and thinking about what Stompy said, I banged me dick against the bed end a couple of times before climbing in alongside her.

She half woke up and said sleepily "Is that you stompy?"

Ewan.

·
989 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
Errr you sure you got a dick ....

if you hold it with two hands and not one finger touches it .... wtf. How small are your hands lol

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
The Hooded Claw said:
Errr you sure you got a dick ....

if you hold it with two hands and not one finger touches it .... wtf. How small are your hands lol
He may use his thumbs, or maybe tongs or forceps if he doesn't like touching it himself. He may even get someone else to hold it for him.

I did that once. I wrote my girlfriends name in the snow with my pee but when her dad saw it, he clouted me. I said it was just innocent fun, but he wasn't happy cos it was her handwriting.

Ewan.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts