MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent put any pics of my ZR up for ages, so seeing as a mate took some pretty decent pics i thought id share them with you all:

Hope you like :police:

This is how it was the last time i posted a pic up

And this is how she stands now

Rolling pic before i sprayed me wheels

Rolling pic after spraying wheels on way to TRAX

Soon plans are HID's, lower it some more, tint the rear windscreen, foggies and sort out the rust on the drivers arch - then hopefully should be turboing it when the funds are available :snap:

Comments welcome - James

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not sure how much its lowered by tbh mate, it was like that when i bought it, only think 20 possibley 30mm max?

Number plates got swapped because Mr Policeman said he wouldnt do me for speeding if i paid a fine for me illegal plates - sounded fair to me so i did lol The rust is due to a useless driver (mainly me lol) i had a blowout a few months back and clipped a bollard whilst trying to control it seeing as i was doing 70mph.... was quite lucky it didnt do too much damage to be fair :) it just annoys me as i think it lets the car down :(

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The springs are red and a VERY hard ride, thats all i know lol

I liked the silver wheels, but ive wanted black since day one - just love the whole yellow and black lookl :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.