MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havnt been on here much lately as ive been working non stop crazy hours lol but i got my backbox on from zr-mike and it makes a big difference in the look of the car compared to the shat standard one i had on. bought myself some lights off the bay aswell which ive just put on today and quite happy with, give my car a quick wash and polish at work, but anyways heres some pics of my baby:

Exhaust

Lights

A Bit Of The Damage From When That Stupid Women Hit Me

My Favourite Angle :D

what you peeps think?

oh and danny zr if you read this il have some mudflaps off you still just not till next month or so till i get some money set aside just for them

cheers

Jason

·
Registered
200 Posts
very nice indeed matey, love those lights on a blue zr, im getting tinted standard ones soon, that exhaust looks well smart, looks like the rage one im putting my z this week, wot exhaust is it, really like the white wheels, great job, you got ne other plans for it mate?

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very nice indeed matey, love those lights on a blue zr, im getting tinted standard ones soon, that exhaust looks well smart, looks like the rage one im putting my z this week, wot exhaust is it, really like the white wheels, great job, you got ne other plans for it mate?
avos, maybe tints, some respraying neeeeds doing on some panels thers scratches all over especially the bonnet, errrmmm what else, oh maybe a bmc cda and then start saving for a conversion :)

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
I have those lights on my TB, however I also have tints and black wheels!

Like it mate but bit of a clash with the lights and wheels, I'm more a kind of pick a theme and stick with it bloke

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
love you car mate looks ace :D

for anyone wanting to know the backbox was a prco jp2 back box :D
looks a tad like yours zr-mike except its mkI :D

i was thinking spraying my straights black and getting tints but theres still time, as i said 'my zed so far', not finished as of yet just for those people who thought it was thrown together

1 - 20 of 35 Posts