MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before anyone says anything, yes I know I don't have a zed. :sorry:

I managed to do an oil/filter change today, its been 5k miles since the last change so I thought I'd give it a go. It was the easiest oli change ever, the sump plug and oil filter came off without much effort, and had it all done in half an hour :D

I also had a go at finally meshing my grille! I managed to do it without taking the bumper off, but I now know what people mean when they say it can be a bit tricky...LOL.
The mesh was just some that I had left over, I will probably replace it with some nicer looking stainless stuff when I get round to it.

Anyway, heres the pics:

Some of you will have already seen what I did yesterday, but I'll post up the pics again anyway:

Theres a few little bits missing on that last pic, I'll have to put them on tomorrow lol.

Not a bad weekend IMO, I got plenty done, and I still managed to go to the pub twice. :D

Comments welcome :D

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
lovin the monkey in there :rofl:

how long did it take you to change teh bulbs behind the dials mate?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how long did it take you to change teh bulbs behind the dials mate?
I didn't change any bulbs! The light behind the dials is white, theres just an orange film over it, I peeled that off and put the new blue stuff on. The white dial surround was only about £2 on eBay lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.