MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my mg zr and its my pride and joy. it has some tasty mods but its not finished yet lol wat u think?:happy2:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Very nice!!! i'd suggest lowering the car a bit and adjusting the front bumper/bonnet a little on the drivers side,and yes,loose the rear lights if you find techno's or trophy ones at a good price.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Nice but the only thing i dont like is the single wiper conversion.
The rally bumper settles in nicely there.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Looks like a very nice example of the zed!! :)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Looks great, just a few to many stickers for me and I'm not keen on the single wiper.

Overall it looks very good though, looks well cared for :) I wanted the same rear lights but the silver edge spoils them.

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
looks really nice and its nice to a see a lass into the modifying scene with sucha nice car

only thing i would change is therear lights but as youve said your looking at changing them so its all good

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
i think it looked better standard but im sure with a few little mods you could turn it around.

lowered, get rid of all chavvy mods like that awful sunstrip, rear lights, single wiper in middle of screen, etc.

also colour match looks poor on front bumper.

atm i dont like it that much, but it has a hell of a lot of potential and like i say few little bits and pieces and job done :D

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
cracking car there tho i would lose all the big stickers, the lights and paint the rear drums black.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Really like that, you have done a great job.

Next should be alloys and suspention :yes:

·
Boost ftw!!
1,493 Posts
I love it. Looks mint! Yellow's easily the coolest colour. Not keen on rear lights but still cool.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well for the paint match it has turned out really good and i cant see a difference???? and for the lights iam for changin them to techno lights when i get a set but thanks for the comments. just keep watching lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts